Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Penang & Melacca

This are the photos that me and my darling went for holiday..that i never upload it since ages ago hahaha lol...i dont know what to write about those pic so i juz crap...lol


the supermodels

posers!!!

wind is so strong nice!!

kampai...is it?i forgot the name

me & my baby girl again

i know i look funny

......


the orang asli

we r the 1st resident

juz posing cannot even climb up...

the asian and white monkey lol

spread my hand and learn how to jump

i love u piggy

the sisters...

i didnt know this pic was taken

Penang


OK this is going back home so windy

walking by the beach side

and we found a starfish haha

at the temple i dont know called what
am i small or the god is big?
the big guardian

dong.!dong.!dong.!

.......

with my baby girl on the very top of the hill

with my '2nd gf'' lol

hahaha..

i hold a tiger..

my baby girl trying to pull the bull?

OUCH!!!

ok i'm dead

pig,piggy&piglet
like piggy and piglet hehe

i jump in to the photo

we look the same..!!!

yee..haa..riding a goat lol

me and my lovely baby on 'our' goat

my baby girl

again the goat haha

i dont know y i put this photo in

we love u 'lion'??



















































No comments: