Tuesday, March 17, 2009

P P P

YEah....I juz pass my car test today...i mean yesterday hahaha...lol
damn damn happy...caue i was nervous plus i learn less than 10 hours..
ok all started when i reach there..my stomach pain like hell but dont dare
to go to the toilet cause i was scared my name get called...then my number was called sorry..
82...pergi sana(on the road)then he ask me enter this car...i enter in to a ciplak car damn...
ok...then i check all the things then ask him can i start...he said ok...
then i went smoothly...till the 2nd junction the car died...that i started to panic then died again..
i hate that car...luckly the 3rd time the car went smoothly..
ok go go go..then this jpj guy on the radio..and the song love story...
to calm down myself cause i was nervous..i kind of like sang the song..who cares about the stupid jpj...then c c sing until i forgot to put signal then the guy is like..
'signal mana?!?' then me..o ya sori sori...hahaha lol...
ok then can the pusat and pass...then waited damn long for my parking slope and all..then my turn come..ok luckly i got a chun car this time...
went on the slope stop nicely...then the guy in blue say ok..damn scared the car will move back
but still do like normal and i pass....then to the parking..
almosr fail myself by hitting the pole...so so close..miss by mm..but thank myself..
got the eyes lol...i did it again and pass...then 3 point turn is nothing...lol
happily pass and waiting for my P now....!!!

No comments: