Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valentine's Day

It had been months i never update my blog i guess so..busy with my life...
my morning and night work...lol..morning work..pui suk ann..
night work in a restaurant..haha...so now this is my 14 feb celebration
It was my 1st valentine celebration..I am happy ur the 1st one Ann that celebrate with me...
We all had a wonderful time..i am happy..
we went to kl..its all cause i cannot drive but never mind we still had a nice moment together
the most important is we are together happily no matter where...
so
Ann came to my house its because her valentine give is very very big...haha...
no picture of it...she gave me a love heart shape pillow that she sew it herself...
thank you Ann its very very comfortable...i hug it every night haha...
then we took the ktm to times square...we walk around sg.wang,times square and pavilion..
then at times square there was free ice cream for couples..by corneto i think...haha
i the greedy me..go take 2 ice cream and my beloved took one and we ended up eating one and thowring the rest haha...
that little darling of mine wear one killer shoe till her leg like that..
so i decided to buy her a pair of sandals...then she say she can 'fly' ady..
but going back home with teeth bites haha..
then we wanted to go for a movie but got line up like crazy so plan cancel..
she wanted to eat japanese buffet so we went to jagoya but its fully book..
so we went to The SHip and eat...the food was ok nice...after dinner we walk around the street..the street was close because there is some performance but some ppl which i forgot and dont know who...haha..its host by one fm...then we headed back home happily...i was very happy that day..cannot describe hehe...


the rose represents my heart

picture took on the street before heading back home...
i love this pic very much..

after our dinner in The Ship..

my food and me...suppose to take it bfore eating but we forgot
so haha..

my darling food..she can eat a lot lol..





Its a complimentary gift from The SHip for the couples that order couple set
and there is my beautiful gf and the cute bears...

Me and the bears...i really nad in taking photo..


This is the face when she 'lau gai' everytime haha...at mcd resting our legs haha

My darling and her rose..


in my room bfore going off haha

kissin my lovely darling

my untidy room with the toilet door open..spoil the view lol

No comments: